Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2010-09-08 -10 pips

1: daily is flat 3hourly down hourly down 15minute down flat 5 flat
2: News to come is: N/A
3: What's the main event just happened that move the market? and is it trendy? SNB selling 1.2733 and BIS buying 1.2666, it's still down trending as now at 1.2690 level.

4: What do you think the market will do today? going down to test 1.2666 again

5: Were you right about the market? (After the trading session)

6: What's the trade? Is it related to the previous loser or winner? short the pop
Do you take half at 1R?
How many pips it risk?20

what's the daily limit and daily risk now? 60/20/3

I'm so lucky to be just out with -10 pips. well, if I hold my position until now, it will be +200 pips. Again I went short, which was planned. There are 2 issues I see:
1: while writing my plan, the pair went from 1.2690 to 1.2615 level pretty fast, that's already a sign of short term strength, I can wait for it to get over and short, but I shorted anyway, this was planned, so no big deal.
2: I wasn't into the right size, yes I traded with 0.66x size, but I added to it quickly, which lead to my later miss trade.
3: I didn't think of when and where should I add more position, I just went short and short again. That's the biggest problem. I tilt.

My biggest risk at a point was 200 pips.

My year to date was only -200 pips. and my goal for this month is to BE, and I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment