Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2010-05-26

again, eur/usd trade within the range, it pop up to 1.2340 over nigh and dip to 1.2250 now it's trading at 1.2270.

on daily it's still down, 3 hourly is also down, 1 hour is down, 15 down, short the bounce, or ema62 play.

I have an order short at 1.2277. (stopped out)

US stock market is opening in 13 minutes, expect some more action there.
at 7:00 US new home sale is out, 504K, guess people are rushing to take the 8000 credit.

EUR/USD fall after the news. I was able to short.



update1: I regret that I close my last position, it's now 1.2198

3 comments:

  1. I'm not giving up RCM. :-)

    I'm going to write up a blog post about trying Oanda. Can you give me an idea if the platform is good, bad, so-so? I just downloaded it this morning and so far I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DT:
    In summary, I like it. I actually evaluated couple other brokers/platform before I did Oanda, in terms of pip spread, they are the smallest, they don't have silver/gold/futures, but I only care about eur/usd, so it's good for me.

    The news time is horrible, spread is 10 to even 15 pips. But I don't use it to trade news, I have IB (Interactive Broker) for news trade only.

    Oanda has minimum hotkey support, so it's not good if u trade hundreds or thousands rounds a day.

    Oanda may not be the best from all the directions, but if it's good for your needs, that's enough.

    ReplyDelete