Monday, July 19, 2010

news reader.

I don't know about how you guys read the news, well, it's part of the trading, we don't just look at chart, we read news and get to know what's going around the world and what moves the market...

In general, news doesn't help much in Day trading / scalping, unless you have bloomberg terminal or something similar. As that's fast enough.

I use to use Oanda's news when trading FOMC/NFP, but I'm not trading news anymore so don't need to be that fast.

I use google reader to get RSS feed from all the news site I followed, I use to have a hudge bookmarket list that I open every day morning, now it's all in one place, google reader.

Then I realize lots of the site/rss feed, I don't really pay much attention to them at all so I slowly unsubscribed.

There is one site I want to list here so that readers can benefit:

www.forexlive.com (it's fast and full of rumors, which is just want we need to trade FX!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks on thump up on that news site. Always looking for some good one, but still mostly using Oanda's 4cast FX NOW! reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4cast FX NOW is good, the thing is, it doesn't have much rumor and that's the fun part to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I realise how caveman I was until I start using google reader recently on most sites I visit regularly. I finally found a google sync reader for blackberry and now I can do it with my mobile too. I have subscribe forexlive and will explore Oanda 4cast :)

    ReplyDelete