Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2010-09-07 +40 pips


I didn't do well today, I tilt twice.

I had a short order last night and it worked well. Then this morning I was late to the market, when most of the move is over (at least I thought it was over), then I started with little scalp long position, that turns into a almost margin call disaster. Luck it pulled back and I was able to get out with BE.

Then in the afternoon, I entered another long right before market close, that turned into a 100pip losser again, and I was lucky to get out with 40pips..


I will have more chart for today's trade, no gambling, it's not trade at all today.

2 comments:

  1. Margin Call?Did your SL not working? Glad you could gain profit on this mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SL is working, problem is myself. When I'm in TILT mood, I move SL or remove SL.

    ReplyDelete