Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trading with iPhone.

I have Oanda account and they have "support" for iphone. Which you can just use your browser to their web site, they have a special page for mobile users, which provide better view for you.
But the order type is limited, you cannot change your order once you enter it.

For charting, I use Forex OTG, it's a free app on iPhone. Which has better news then most of other site.

I also have bloomberg, yahoo, cnbc, fx360.. But these are just for fun.

I use google reader on iphone to read all you guys blog pages.



PS: I cannot go out without the phoen, not for trading, but it's the best toy for my 9 month old boy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I never thought it would be a reasonable way to trade. It sounds like you have a pretty cool setup, though.

    Also, your 9 month year old boy is going to be rocking the markets before you know it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPhone is good for swing trade due to the speed of the chart and execution. I have friends using it for trading QQQQ/QID/QLD.
    There is one time I feel it's really useful, we had a firedrill (unplanned) one day, and everyone was kicked out of the building, then I realize FOMC announcement is coming in 7 minutes, so I use iphone close my position.

    ReplyDelete