Tuesday, November 10, 2009

reckless trade.

I'm now facing a 240 pips max risk, due to average down on a false breakout at 1.5005 level. I have stop 1.4940 level, it will be about 15% of loss if it get stopped out, well, at least I didn't get a margin call yet.
Currently it's at 4985 level.



Ok, this trade I end up with +80 pips, that's the worst thing you can do, which is getting reward on bad trade, that make you feel like you don't have to follow the rules the strategy that you spend hours and hours to build. This really makes me feel bad.

2 comments:

  1. Shake it off RCM.

    Follow your rules. Honor your stops. You'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks daytrader233, one of the most important reason I start this blog is because it's hard for me to keep up with my rules by myself.

    Happy trading.

    ReplyDelete