Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009-12-03 not very good trading day.

Here is what happened, I wasn't trading the whole morning yesterday, and sort of feel left out of the market, then during the night session, I started shorting E/U with smaller size, and get stopped out left and right. Then I pick the next pop and short, and stopped out. I put 2 more short order at 5130 and 5140 level, and went to sleep, this morning find out one stopped out and one in profit.

There were couple things that I didn't do right:

1: Don't trade the night session, it's not because of the wide spread or lack of movement, it's because I won't have time to mornitor the market when I'm stopped out. The day session gives me more much buffer to work on it.

2: Again, write plan before trade, I was thinking just to scalp a little bit with smaller size to start, and I will finish quickly. WRONG, it was drag on for 3 hours with bigger and bigger size. Without a plan, I don't really know where to go.

+6 pips

No comments:

Post a Comment