Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009-12-15 finding top.

It took me a while to find top and I bet big on it, it works out fine, but there are couple problems.

1: I don't write my plan before the trade, this becomes a trend now and I cannot control it, the goal of this blog is to help me fix this, at least now I know it and I will try to fix it. You need to know the problem before you fix it right.

2: I made profit but it's not the way I wanted, I remember the fist time I played golf, I swing pretty well on the driving range, Swing well meaning I can hit the ball and the ball did go forward, and it flys. Then an old gentalmen came by and ask me is it where I want the ball to go? I told him no, I actually want it to go much longer and straight. Then he said to me, you need to work on your basics, you need to learn from how to hold the club, position your self, lock wrist, eye on the ball... I did all that, then I hit the ground, not the ball. Ok enough for golf, the point is, I need to be able to do the basics well before I can hit a long short, get consistent hit then go for a home run.

Today's trading, I was up about 6 pips to begin and then all the way down to -140. Then I scored a 200 pips winner, now I'm +60 pips. well, this is fine as long as I keep my size right.
I was plan on lost 20 to 40 pips and win hopefully 30 to 40 and get more winner than loser. And I have been doing this the past weeks. I'm not sure if I can categorize today as rule broken as I always keep my stop in place and I did get stopped out. Then I was able to let my winner run to the previous support line. There are just some places I can do better if I wrote my plan.. Still confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment