Friday, August 13, 2010

2010-08-13

1: daily is flat 3hourly down hourly down 15minute down 5 down, testing ema62 multiple times.
2: News to come is: N/A
3: What's the main event just happened that move the market? and is it trendy? down trend after testing the high with German GDP, then sell by SNB for spread of greek-german reaching 800 points.

4: What do you think the market will do today? sideway,between 1.2800 1.2820, might break up side...

5: Were you right about the market? (After the trading session)

6: What's the trade? Is it related to the previous loser or winner?
Do you take half at 1R?
Long on the dip at 1.2800, stop 1.2780
Is it follow the rules?
How many pips it risk?

6: What's the trade? I
s it related to the previous loser or winner?
Do you take half at 1R?
Is it follow the rules?
How many pips it risk?

what's the daily limit and daily risk now? 60/20/3

3 comments:

  1. Wondering what's the result...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the chart at this moment, but I did trade.

    I didn't go long when it's breaking up 1.2820, because it's too choppy, the price goes up and down, not enough strength in the up side.

    I didn't long at 1.2800 level, as the drop to break it was too fast and I end up pick some at 1.2758, and took half at 3 pips and the rest stopped out at BE. After review, I realize I'm against the trend, which means I shouldn't let the winner run, should take profit when I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also traded IWM couple round this morning, buying low and selling high, now holding a small position at 61.10 level and plan to hold it over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete