Monday, August 30, 2010

2010-08-30 -5 pips.

1: daily is flat 3hourly flat down hourly flat down 15minute down 5 down
2: News to come is: N/A
3: What's the main event just happened that move the market? and is it trendy? Market was expecting BOJ to do something more but they only provided what's basic. JPY pairs was sold overnight, There is no market open in UK as holiday today. ES was down from the high last night about 10 pips.

4: What do you think the market will do today? keep going down.

5: Were you right about the market? (After the trading session)

6: What's the trade? Is it related to the previous loser or winner?
short the pop.
Do you take half at 1R?
How many pips it risk?

what's the daily limit and daily risk now? 60/20/3

I didn't follow the plan, it all started I wanted a scalp at 1.2694 level, I only wanted a 5 pip or so scalp, because I was waiting for a pop to short and I feel bored. Of course it failed I was stopped out, then I went long at 75/76 level, and sold some at 80 to 85 level, then I started hoping it go get back to 110 which was where I started in the morning. It never did, in fact it take my rest of the position out at 65, and I long again, with stop at 58, I close all of them at 76, with a net loss of -5 pips. Not very good trading today as I didn't follow the plan I had.

Today's activity is really light, as when it's breaking down side of 1.2675, which was the support for the past couple days, it couldn't break much, it choppy there, I guess UK didn't open today was one of the reason.

Anyway, I will let go easy today and tomorrow, so that the end if month record will be good.

I'm still holding long position on AUD/JPY AND USD/JPY, last night's BOJ meeting was boring and disappointed. I added some more after the meeting but didn't move my stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment