Friday, August 20, 2010

2010-08-20 +30 pips

1: daily is flat and down 3hourly down, yesterday's ema62 was the resist, hourly down 15minute down 5 down
2: News to come is: no
3: What's the main event just happened that move the market? and is it trendy? down trend, market sold from 1.2830 to 1.2680, Nikkei down 1% and stock open lower in US as well. SNB has been selling eur/chf

4: What do you think the market will do today? choppy down.

5: Were you right about the market? (After the trading session)

6: What's the trade? Is it related to the previous loser or winner?
Do you take half at 1R?
sell the pop
Is it follow the rules?
How many pips it risk?

6: What's the trade? I
s it related to the previous loser or winner?
Do you take half at 1R?
Is it follow the rules?
How many pips it risk?20

what's the daily limit and daily risk now? 60/20/3

BTW: My MFE trade stopped out at 46.98 yesterday, damn it.








It's been a yoyo day, it went through ups and downs. I was up most of the time and I trade mainly on the short side, then I went long at 75/76 level, it was a nice trade as well. And I closed and ready for the weekend.

Later on, I bot some at 78 and then 70, stopped out at 64. Then bot another time 2x at 82, closed at 92... Now looking at 04/05 and thinking, I left 10 more pips on the table (with 2x size would be 20 pips), but I'm glad my account ended the week at high.

Good weekend everyone..

My son (the 5 year old) went to school this week, and he is the smallest kid in his class, so far he has been doing pretty good. Proud of him!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for you loss with MFE trade. The stock market acted unpredictably yesterday. Good luck with forex though.

    ReplyDelete