Monday, March 15, 2010

2010-03-15 same old, let the winner run.




I wasn't sure if I should let the first short stop out.. but I kept it anyway.. my stop is at 70 just to be sure that when I get stop out, the trend is really changing..

if you count my price 60, to stop 70 and target 50 and 45, wasn't bad RR.. Anyway, RR only works after the fact, keep your stop tight and let your winner run is the key of this game.





Update: The day started great, I had winner for 10 pips, which met with my daily goal. And I continue to trade later one, the one mistake mess the whole day, I was shorting, with some profit on the table, I decided to take half. So I covered half, by MISTAKE, I put one more "0" so I covered 5x size, I closed the position right away. That's not a big deal on the p/l point, it only gives back 5 pips. But I kind of get into this want to fight it back scheme again, now I'm down 20 for the day and still holding a bigger position, with stop at worst case of another 20 pips. will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment