Friday, March 12, 2010

weekly review.

3/8/2010 14
3/9/2010 31
3/10/2010 -177
3/11/2010 95
3/12/2010 49

3/8 65
3/9 118
3/10 -73
3/11 85
3/12 6


Total of +12 pips... The 3/10 is really a killer and I wrote about it in my post. I never feels this happy that the week has ended finally, so that I don't have to trade and can spend some time with my family.. Also review my chart!

I am doing work with FXCC, it shows interesting report, the above pips number was calculated by myself, it's converted into full size pip, as I normally traded with half size so that I can scale in/out.

Here is the number from FXCC, for the *pure* pips number, size is not a factor, I added to the 2nd column of table. Now I can see that I traded bigger size when I'm losing.... WTF#$%^&*@

1: sunday night was good, follow the trend and easy 2R in pocket.
2: Monday is good, pick the reverse point and easy profit.
3: Tuesday was also good, choppy market, picking top and bottom
4: Tuesday night was bad, keep on buying the bottom, should have keep my entry and timing... only on the previous level.
5: Then the rest of week was revange trading to get the loss back, I mainly traded base on my P/L, not the chart or the market.


Action taking:
1: I need to have written plan again before the trade. and need to have levels of S/R and only trade these levels
2: will try to follow the trend when on 1 minute chart, EMA 5 is above or below EMA62, meaning it's trendy short term, and short/long in reverse on 10 seconds chart, see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Focus on the positive - you made a great recovery from the losing day. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete