Monday, November 8, 2010

2010-11-08

It's Monday and it's Daylight Saving time change, trading is a little strange today.


1: daily is up 3hourly down hourly down 15minute down 5 down flat
2: News to come is: N/A
3: What's the main event just happened that move the market? and is it trendy? down trend move as EU debt concerns more for Irish.

4: What do you think the market will do today? down trending move, see if 1.3900 can be support

5: Were you right about the market? (After the trading session)

6: What's the trade? Is it related to the previous loser or winner? short the top.
Do you take half at 1R?
How many pips it risk?

what's the daily limit and daily risk now? 60/20/3



After all, I feel I traded too early, I was going to waiting until US market open at 6:30, but when I see the price movement, I lose my patient. Will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment