Monday, November 15, 2010

weekly review

Monday:
Sunday night was doing alright, buying low and selling high on range trade. made my points.

Monday morning wasn't right, son was waking up 4 and 6, I was late to the screen and saw we goes up, so jump in after a pretty fast pull back with thinking of not to trade the pull back and 3 red bar on 1 minute for 20 pips.. traded anyway with TILT, which risked about 200 pips (with bigger size position) and end up with probably 20 in return... crap, this was exactly the way how I blow off my account last time and I still don't learn.

Monday night was ok, buying the pull back after a breakout. made my points.

Tuesday morning, market dropped another 100 pips, but is out side of my trading time zone, so no worry, I was taking profit too early in general as the market is choppy, could go bigger size and longer hold if I trade after the breakout. Also Oanda is lagging IB little bit.

Wednesday morning, the pair was choppy but moving up, 1.3525 was previous resist, and it was broken, I was able to trade with the trend, but need to buy on the dip of ema62... I was doing ok because of trading with the trend, there were just not much mistake you can make..

Thursday morning, the news was good for SPY but also good for USD, I should have been short, but long instead, painful trading with broken rules to get to BE. I also longed GM which distract me somewhat. Shouldn't trade before the news, first order was right before 7:00. Also the relationship between e/u and SPY is broken today.

TILT on Thursday night, the pair break above 1.3670 and I keep shorting, lost about 2 weeks gain... and also it was too late at night so didn't get up to trade Friday morning... DAMN, I was just learned 2 important points:
1: get up 15 minutes early.
2: prepare the work from previous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment