Tuesday, January 12, 2010

-137, big lost more detail to come.



1: traded not active session, when spread is 1.7 to 1.9 pips and on 10 seconds chart, there are lots of idle bar.
2: need to have a trading plan in place before the trade and review it after. I normally have one, but when I trade well for couple days, I tend to forget that.

What happen was, in the afternoon, around 4PM, price start dropping to the dailly support, I went long, and it breakdown more, I went long again, without a trading plan, I just keep long and get stop out and long again. With bigger and bigger size. later on it bounced from 1.4480 which is the daily support and then break down it. It bounce on 1.4460 which is the hourly EMA62. but I was already out of money to just watch on the side line.

Lost about -137, what I can do better?
1: don't trade the off session.
2: have a trading plan and follow it.
3: need to follow the short and intermit trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment