Monday, January 25, 2010

2010-01-25

8:00 AM PST, choppy and no trade. existing house number is much worse than expected, I'm expecting EUR/USD to be within the range of 1.4180 and 1.4100.

The price did what I asked. Stay in a range, I was bored and took some trade at 60 to 50 level. Here is the chart:

At the hourly chart, price is really choppy and no direction, even at AH aapl good earning. I should really just buy low and sell high.


What I did wrong was, I was selling at high, which is right, but I didn't cover at low, at least not a big portion of it at low. should cover some whenever it runs out of stteam.













At about 4:00 PM, the spread is 1, and resist is at 60 level, I traded another round, risk of 20 pips.



Now it's 5:00 PM, price tested 70 and stop me out, now it's back to 64, as the move isn't that big, I'm taking another short and with a stop at 71, just to try one more time.



-88 pips, again, I repeated what happened last week, well, not exactly, I was almosts BE at about 3:00 PM, and had some gain even before 4, then give it back when the price spike up, then keep on shorting until now. Good part is, I stopped before it becomes -140 pips.

No comments:

Post a Comment