Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010-01-10

Not planned.
+10 pips


1: There are 1.8 to 1.5 spread, not good for me.
2: too slow a market, my trade has dragged onto couple hours..

1/10, Sunday night, market gap up after the weekend, and break 1.4500 then choppy around that level. I was shorting against the break of 1.4500 for 00 play, but then keep shorting it, and luck it pulls back, then I'm playing the range market, made some pips. As previous said, it's too slow and spread was too high.

what could I do better?
1: If I can wait for the breakout to flat, such as the EMA62 on 10 chart to flat at least little bit and then short on top. It will be good profitable trade.
2: Later on the range trade, if I can use limite order to get in at previous low, with a 5 pips stop, could get to 20 pips.






No comments:

Post a Comment