Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Order Canceled (BV)

Never seen this before, today I got it:

From Oranda:

Order Canceled (BV).

I did google search:

If, at the time a limit order is executed, the most current exchange rate at the OANDA servers lies outside the interval specified by the lower and upper bounds, then the limit order will be rejected and the limit order is erased from the system.


This make sense for market order, but not for limit order. Limit order SHOULD be executed at (or better than) the price I set!

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone, the 6E was wild today...with huge moves...this is very anomalous behavior. It won't last long....6E will go back to being a little more calm...this sort of energy cannot be sustained...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's move was unusual, 200- and then 200+ and then 150-.... This kind of movement makes me nervous, not on the day trading, I'm happy in day trading account, but my longer term trading account is 100% cash now..

    ReplyDelete