Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TESLA MOTORS

It went IPO today, it was set to price at 14 to 16, and it changes its mind last minute to 17, and market like it, it open up at 18 and went as high as 19.

I got some at 18.38. And my price target is 20, stop is at 16. I expect to get target/stop in 2 weeks.

There is no technical or chart behind this trade. I like the company and I like the car.

update1: 11:30 AM PST, damn, should bot more.... selling 1/3 now.

update2: ops... sold too early, I was never a good stock trader.. anyway, I like the car.

update3: WTF.....

Trade Message
(008163) The Stop Order you are attempting to enter is currently unavailable for this security. This may be due to market conditions or the ineligibility of that order type for this security. When OTC securities are either temporarily or permanently ineligible for Stop Orders, you may not enter such orders through any channel, including electronic and automated channels, as well as representative-assisted channels. Please refer to online help for further clarification.

update4: 6/30, I 1/3 at 29.9 and rest is holding...

No comments:

Post a Comment