Friday, June 18, 2010

weekly review

This is for review the week of 06/18/2010.
Pips: 0, and trades are 8:8, not the win:loss, but planned:unplanned. 

Overall, it feels good, as I started the week with much more unplanned trade and ended the week with lots more planned trade. even though the biggest winner comes from unplanned trade, biggest loser comes from unplanned trade as well.... As expected, unplanned trade are just too hard to manage and follow and review.

There are some lessons learned and there are changes made for the template, basically the template is driving what I do in planned trade, after following the template,  I should be able to get a sense of the market, knowing the trend or the range, setup a plan and follow it. There are needs to have more than one weapon/setups to deal with different market condition, otherwise I get bored.

Pipwise, I didn't get much this week, but this is a different feeling compare to a week ago, I won't have a blow out account even I had much more losers as I have stop in place and money management in place to keep me in the game, also don't look for the setup that you want to trade, look to feel the market and so far it's working. next week will need to track if my read/prediction about the market is on target or not. and if not, why? is it because of different technical level or because the news changed everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment