Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010-02-03


Kid got sick after the regular checkup yesterday, not sure if it's from the shot they gave him or he picked up from the playground we went last night, anyway, he crys for attention this morning and he has higher priority.

As of trading, I picked up some trades at 1.3900 to 1.3905 bounce, and sold at 1.3910 to 1.3915 level... Happy to see now it's trading below 1.3900.. I may buy some more at 1.3880 level.


As I mentioned, my son had fever last night, he was fine this morning, At noon, he was 102, we make appointment with doctor at 1:45 pm , we were there on time, but he was shaking and turn blue on skin color. Temperature is 104.7, we bot medicine and doctor asked to use ice on him.

He was fine 1.5 hours later and we went home, he is now playing with his toy..
I was scared...

Doctor just called to check if he is fine, and he is still in office and working. I'm moved.

what I can do better:
wait for the bounce after breakout, and then short or long with the breakout direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment